Pontoon Boats are available for rent at Prior Lake Pontoon Rental. One of their boats is located at the Lady Loon Prior Lake Dock. They will deliver the boats to any location.
- $175/day for 1-2 days of rental
- $150/day for 3-4 days of rental
- $125/day for 5-6 days of rental
- $200 for Saturday rentals.
- To reserve the pontoon boat, please call Prior Lake Pontoon Rental at (612) 327-8873. Please reference you are a guest of Lady Loon to receive the discounted pricing.
PERSONAL WATERCRAFT (JET SKIS)
Personal Watercraft (Jet Skis) are available for daily rental at Your Boat Club - 612-208-1800.
PADDLE BOARDS (SUP BOARDS)
Bakeries & Coffee Shops
- Caribou Coffee: 7745 Egan Dr., Savage, MN 55378, 952-226-1191
- Edelweiss Bakery: 16186 Main Ave SE, Prior Lake, MN 55372, 952-440-2773
- Lunds Caribou: 16731 MN-13, Prior Lake, MN 55372, 952-447-1188
- Panera Bread: 8062 Old Carriage Ct., Shakopee, MN 55379
- Starbucks: 13945 Hwy. 13 South Front Rd., Savage, MN 55378, 952-440-2314
Farmers Markets, Orchards, etc.
Why spend your vacation time shopping? Coborns or Lunds and Byerly's delivers grocery products, liquor and more....same day service is available.
- Lunds & Byerly's: 16731 Highway 13, Prior Lake, MN 55372, 952-440-3900
- Pekarna Fine Meat & Cheese Market: 119 Water Street, Jordan, MN 55352, 952-492-6101
- Rainbow Foods: 14100 Highway 13 S., Savage (952) 440-9770.
- Super Target: 14333 Minnesota 13, Savage, MN 55378, (952) 226-1444
- Von Hanson's Meat Market: 4301 Co. Road 42 Savage, MN 55378 (952) 890-2778
Minnesota State Law allows liquor, wine and beer stores to be open from 9:00 am – 10:00 pm Monday – Saturday. All liquor, wine and beer stores are closed on Sundays.
Personal Chef Experience
- Mercury 212: Leave the cooking to Chef Patrick! He will cook your group of 6 or more people a fantastic 5 course meal right at the cottage! $20 per person discount for Lady Loon guests! Call 612-432-7494 to plan your dinner party.